Thursday, January 12, 2012

Surgery Day

I woke up this morning exhausted. I barely got any sleep last night, too full of worry. I also woke up this morning with a feeling of dread. I dread what Kaylee is going to go through this next week. I'm dreading what she is going through right now in the operation room. I'm sitting in the waiting room with worry, anticipation, and the feeling of emptiness. Knowing that my daughter wont be coming home with me tonight is the worst feeling. I've put my daughter, my love, my world in the hands of Drs and nurses in hope that this will be the last time. Before Kaylee went into surgery they gave Kaylee "loopy" meds so she left my arms with a smile on her face. As of now we are just waiting to hear some news. We will probably be waiting for a good three hours or more.




-Kaylee's Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment